Galvanized Corrugated Sheets
Galvanized Corrugated Sheets are building-material composed of sheets of hot-dip galvanized mild steel, cold-rolled to produce a linear corrugated pattern in them.
The corrugations increase the bending strength of the sheet in the direction perpendicular to the corrugations.
Some of the advantages of Galvanized Corrugated Sheets include -
- Corrosion Resistance - Uniform Zinc coating results in even surface protection.
- High Tensile Strength - High tensile strength (approx. 700 MPa) neutralizes natural forces like hailstorms and other external forces.
- Excellent Zinc Adherence - Superior technology and process control ensure proper surface cleaning before coating. This means a cleaner steel surface with excellent Zinc adherence.
- Perfect Overlapping - Even corrugations ensure perfect overlapping which results in improved weather-proofing.
- Accurate Dimensions - Dimensions are maintained within strict tolerances, giving you true value for money.
Corrugated Galvanized sheets are used for general roofing purposes.