- TSPDL was established as Tata Ryerson Limited, a joint venture between Tata Steel of India and Ryerson Inc. of United States of America
- Cold Rolled (CR) Coil Processing Plant at Ranjangaon became operational
- Cold Rolled (CR) Coil Processing and Rebar Processing Plant commissioned at Faridabad
- Tata Steel acquired the entire equity of Ryerson Inc. and TSPDL became a 100% subsidiary of Tata Steel
- Installed Cold Rolled (CR) Coil Processing and Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled (HRPO) Coil Processing plant at Pantnagar. Also commissioned a Plate Processing Plant at Tada.
- Adopted new name - Tata Steel Processing And Distribution Limited
- Received JIPM Award for TPM.
- Crossed Rs. 1500 crore turnover mark.
- EBITDA crosses ₹ 100 crores.
- Adopted New Vision of the company
- New Steel Service Centre capable of processing Hot Rolled/ Hot Rolled Pickled & Oiled/ Cold Rolled Coils was set up at Chennai.
- Installed Largest Slitter inside TSL Tubes Division.
- Received JRDQV Award by crossing a score of 600 in TBEM
- Crossed ₹2000 crores turnover
- Added a new Slitter at Faridabad Plant and JCAPCPL Slitter at Jamshedpur Plant.
- Business Volume exceeds 1.8 Million MT.
- Cumulative VSM Sales - 2.5 Million Tonnes (2003 - 2017)
- Crossed 0.31 Million Tonnes of VSM volumes in FY 17
- Highest ever Annual Sales - 0.51 Million Tonnes in FY 17
- Installed Inspection and Parting Line inside TSL Cold Rolling Mill at Bara, Jamshedpur
- New Wider CTL line at Kalinganagar became operational
- TSPDL crossed ₹ 3,000 Crores Turnover Milestone in FY 18
- New Slitting line at Kalinganagar capable of processing Hi-Tensile material became operational
- Crossed ₹ 4,200 Crores Turnover in FY 19
- Crossed 2.6 Million Tonnes of combined Distribution & Tolling volumes in FY 19
- Crossed 0.5 Million Tonnes of VSM volume in FY19